Smart Sustainable Marketing Post COVID19 – RBPN Funded
The Engine’s Advisory Team provides management capability coaching for businesses effected by COVID-19 in Smart Sustainable Marketing:
One to one training for businesses nationwide via video conferencing. This service is suitable for businesses needing to digitise or improve their digital reach along with learning to communicate with their clients and reach potential clients. Use this crisis to benefit & upskill your business with urgency in digital and automation. Our programme is completely customer centrixed. We will firstly focus on where you need improvements first: marketing strategies, messaging, external marketing options, ie. SEO, Social, Google, inventory, database & segmentation, demographics, etc. Together we will roadmap a marketing strategy to pivot and reposition your business in marketing, communication and sales.
The Regional Business Partners Programme fully fund up to $5000 of professional engagement (approximately 20 hours depending on the advice area) for businesses that meet a set of clear criteria and apply through the COVID-19 BUSINESS SUPPORT application process.
More about the NZTE COVID-19 Managment Capability Voucher Fund –
Regional Business Partner Network
About the NZTE Vouchers
Small businesses may qualify for vouchers to help pay for services such as training workshops, courses and coaching that build the management capabilities of their owners, operators and key managers.
New Zealand Trade and Enterprise ‘Management Capability Development Vouchers’ are only available through the Regional Business Partner Network (RBP) Growth Advisors.
Vouchers may be provided to a business where the Growth Advisors have identified a need for management training as part of an action plan to support the business owner to grow and innovate their business.
For more information on the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund or to see what courses & coaching The Engine are approved for click HERE.
Vouchers may be allocated as part of the plan to help businesses pay for up to 50 % of the cost of services from registered providers that improve management capabilities in targeted areas.
How do I qualify for the Voucher?
To qualify for vouchers a business must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You are an employer;
- Your business was generally sound prior to the COVID-19 challenge and with the right support should survive to provide jobs and income in the future;
- You do need the financial support from RBPN for business coaching to recover;
- The COVID-19 crisis is affecting their business.
To start the process click HERE. Tick the box to confirm this is COVID-19 related advice, answer key information about their business and accept the T&Cs. If you have already accessed funding previously then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your business entity name, your name and your phone number and we will be in touch with an abridged form for completion.
An Advisor from the Regional Business Partner Network will make contact with you to discuss your business and your preferred service provider. This meeting is approx 30 minutes.
Next Steps – Businesses need to:
Once you have been through this process, you will be able to access more vouchers in the future, co-funded.
Things You Can Do Right Now with The Engine’s help.
Strategically at a high overview level:-
- First of all, be kind & helpful. What does your audience need right now? Now is not the time to sell, sell, sell. Help them! That’s the core tenet of marketing – build your community, our tribe.
- Communicate openly with your customers, prospects and partners. Ensure the communication is real, don’t write what you want them to hear. Are you aware of laws around advertising and communciating?
- Treat your existing customers like absolute GOLD. It’s always important to be marketing to new prospects, but take a step back and realise just how awesome your existing set of clients are – the 80/20 rule should prevail over seeking new customers. What more can you do for them to help them weather the storm during the national & global crisis? Customer focus, customer centricity, customer obsession – all fantastic practices any time, and especially at the current time.
- Consider moving more of your offering to a digital structure. Are you already in digital? Is your digital message portraying who you are as a brand/company? Does it deliver your message clearly, accurately & in real time.
- Have your thought to use the time to consider your propositions and produce video content for marketing?
- If your service/product industry has suffered a hammering, brainstorm how you can pivot part of your business to an area that needs you right now. For example engage one of The Engine’s providers to be a sounding board and a source to navigate untapped opportunities.
- Tap your greatest asset – that being the brainpower of your employees. If you’re confused what to do next, ask those on your front lines. They’re likely to have creative ideas that will blow you away, as they are closest to the customer.
The Engine Smart Sustainable Marketing Post COVID-19
The Regional Business Partner Network may fully fund up to $5000 of professional engagement (approximately 20 hours depending on the advice area) for businesses that meet a set of clear criteria and apply through the COVID-19 BUSINESS SUPPORT application process. We can guide you through this process and assist with confirmation of eligibility for your company.
(NB: Regional Business Partner Network may co-fund further engagement under this program. We can discuss this further once required. Co-funding is also open to businesses who do not meet the funding criteria but would like to benefit from business coaching.)
One to one training for businesses nationwide via video conferencing. This service is suitable for businesses needing to digitise or improve their digital reach along with learning to communicate with their clients and reach potential clients. Use this crisis to benefit & upskill your business with urgency in digital and automation.
Our programme is completely customer centrixed. We will firstly focus on where you need improvements first: marketing strategies, messaging, external marketing options, ie. SEO, Social, Google, inventory, database & segmentation, demographics, etc. Together we will roadmap a marketing strategy to pivot and reposition your business in marketing, communication and sales.
This programme will provide management capability to :
1. Build trust and reassure your customers about how your Company is responding to the crisis;
2. Move or enhance your brand online to stay connected to your customers – planning, ROI analysis & automation;
3. Refresh Customer Experience (CX) Strategies to relook at end-to-end sales processes;
4. Connect with your audience with empathy & humility. Develop messaging that is long term not hard sell;
5. Implement an agile strategic pricing model to improve margins and move inventory.
COVID-19 (like any crisis) has created unprecedented disruption and uncertainty of when things will improve, meaning businesses must pivot strategically in three crucial ways. Businesses will through our programme (1) refresh their customer experience and (2) look at their end-to-end sales processes to ensure they’re able to respond with agility and engage across different sales channels and (3) optimise processes.
3 months of fasttrack sustainable marketing coaching delivered weekly. Starting from $250 per/hour weekly and 1 1/2 hours weekly.
This programme is designed to be comprehensively tailored to the specific requirements of the business & the committed time and pace of the owner.
Costs will vary depending on the size of the business & scope of coaching required but typically start from $250 per hour & we envisage an engagement of 18 hours for $4500 + GST.
FREE ENGINE ESSENTIALS 12 MONTH MEMBERSHIP WITH EVERY COVID-19 COACHING (VALUE $862.50)
What Is Sustainable Marketing And Why Is It So Important?
If you want your business to be remembered as one of the best, then you need to start making changes today. Build a marketing plan with sustainable marketing.
Four questions you need to ask yourself when building your sustainable marketing strategy:-
1. What are you going to do?
2. Why are you going to do it?
3. How are you going to win?
4. How are you going to sustain the win?