Business Advisor | Advisory Board
Starting and running a business can often seem daunting and complex.
Whether you are planning a new business, running an existing business or would like to grow or exit, The Engine will work by your side to help you achieve your business goals.
We offer expertise and specialist business coaching, advisory board or advisory support to help you start on the right path for the best chances of success.
The Engine coaches & advises business owners of today and tomorrow.
Our services include:
- Business management capability, systems & processes
- Business Growth Strategy and Implementation
- Business Exit Strategy and Implementation
- Succession Planning and Business Continuance
- Business Modelling and Scenario Analysis
- Profit, Cash Flow and Business Value Improvement
- Financial Control & Road Map
- Advisory Board
- Collaborative expertise partnering
- Business Systemisation/Automation
- Due Diligence
- Business Valuations
- Business Sales Information Memorandum
- Flexible and tailored SME business finance through our partner lenders
- Building on the brand/s’ value sales proposition
- Marketing including SEO & Digital Marketing/Social Media
- Sales Management
- Operations Management
- Compliance Management
- HR & Health and Safety Management
- External provider partner capabilities – Accounting and Taxation services, Legal services and more.
Immediate Benefits to you as a Business Owner
Strategic planning enables a company to successfully achieve its goals and objectives. It’s an action plan to ensure performance targets are met, and the business continues to grow. Strategic planning provides overall direction by developing plans and policies designed to achieve objectives and then allocating resources to implement the plans. Ultimately, strategic planning is for organisations to gain a competitive edge over their competitors. But most of all it provides clarity, purpose, a roadmap and confidence in you as a business owner to know where you are going.
Developing management capability is at the heart of business growth and yet investment in this critical area is often treated as the poor cousin. The Engine is firmly focused on the people of an organisation ‘the pulse’. Organisations only grow when people grow — this underpins everything we do. If ever there was a time to sit up and focus on building management capability, now is that time. With fierce competition, commoditised services, easy access to technology and growth rates in many organisations regularly exceeding expectations, often the only real differentiator between businesses is the human factor.
To remain successful long-term, small business owners must find a balance between their business and their personal life. The Engine will assist you to create a work-life balance.
Funding – The Engine is a service provider to The Regional Business Partner Network
The Engine is an approved service provider to The Regional Business Partner Network. What does this mean for you as a business owner? You could be eligible for up to $5,000 funding for our business coaching services to programmes we are approved for.
Our programmes are listed here.
The process to apply for funding is very simple. Contact us in the below contact form to find out more – we offer a 30 minute no obligation conversation.