The primary cause of business stress & failure is lack of ongoing business planning.
We Coach – Inspire – Provide – Facilitate – Empower –You to Grow
Most businesses don’t plan to fail, they fail to plan. The Engine are a recognised leading service provider for Business Advisory. We’ve helped many businesses like yours grow.
Some of what we do is:
– Introduce awareness to wellness in to organisations, strengthening culture, retention and attracting talent.
– Enable work/life balance for company owners and their team.
– Coach businesses on understanding the numbers and the importance of cash flow in order to makeinformed decisions in the business.
– Assist businesses with restructures for growth.
– Facilitate disputes and potential dispute agreements with clients for leases, employment issues,transaction issues, franchise and more.
– Mitigate potential risk through proper governance.
– Coach to avoid disputes through building better business practices & disciplines.
– Assist businesses out of the risk areas with financiers.
Making new year resolutions for your business in the new year is too late. You will lose your momentum and valuable time to develop and start implementing your strategic plans. Now is the time to be planning for your first quarter for 2023 and setting the goals and tone for the year.
Catherine Cooke | Founder and Leading Business Advisor
Book a free 30min planning session with any of our experienced Business Advisors.
Business Advisor – Leadership Expert
Christine has lead small teams to running organisations with 100s of staff. Now armed with a lifetime of experience in business, she knows leadership starts at the top. Help your business thrive by making sure you have leadership structures and processes in place.
“Your success is my passion”.
Business Advisor – CX Expert
Peter’s career has spanned many industries and countries over the past 35 years. Experience gained across the banking, utility, telecommunications and insurance sectors has seen Peter develop extensive senior management and leadership skills.
“I see solutions – not problems”.
Catherine Cooke (nee Sherwood)
Founder and Leading Business Advisor
Catherine is a passionate and entrepreneurial-minded business woman. She has consistent success in start-ups; building, growing and improving the profitability as well as lifting performance to increase the value of existing companies and exit/succession strategies.
“Your passion, your business”.